CTO carbon filter cartridge production line introduction
We manufacture CTO carbon filter cartridge production line, automatic working steady and electricity saving, no need people operate it, save cost. Sell this machines to Europe, USA, Middle-east, South Asia markets...Machine components all arrive Europe standards, like ABB,OMRON...components using.
1pc/min(base on 10*2.5inch)
(Can not use water cooling the carbon cartridge directly, this will wet the cartridge, easily mildew and pollution)
2.Main features of CTO carbon filter cartridge machine:
Adding alert system to monitor the whole production line
Each part produced by famous company. ABB,OMRON,SCHNEIDER...
3.The parameter of the production line:
Voltage: 3P/380V/50Hz; 1P/220V/50Hz
Rated power: 16.45KW
Actual power: 8kw
Active Carbon(Granule) and PE Glue(Powder)
Active Carbon percentage is 88%-90%.the other is 10%-12%.
Inner diameter: 10mm-80mm(default 39 or 40mm)
Outer diameter: 20mm-120mm(default 62mm)
Machine weight: 1Ton
Mark: One extruder just make one kind of inner diameter and outer diameter. If you want to do other diameter(≤65mm), need to replace barrel and screw, if diameter beyond 65mm,advice big extruder is better.
CTO filters stick chlorine function, remove antiparticles, anti bacterial, anti scale....so for domestic using for Ro units for drinking water...industry for Chemical & petrochemical, Medicine & Pharmaceutical....
1. Product quality control and delivery time is strictly controlled;
2. Direct manufacturing factory offering competitive price;
3. All the inquiries will be replied within 12 hours;
4. OEM & ODM service are available;
5. Providing first-class after-sales services to the customers.
Why choose us ?
1.We are the famous facrory of filter cartridge making machine in jiangsu province ,china .
2.Quality Control through the whole Manufacturing process.
3.General Inspection on fixing before Packing.
4.Our hardware all passed ISO 9001.
5.Many other Designs for you to choose and we can Accept minimum order. Your interests can be fully Guaranteed.
6.After you make order, we will Follow up the whole process and Update it to you. Collecting goods, Loading containers and Tracking goods transport information for you.
7.Any of our products you are interested, or any customized orders you wish to place, any items you want to buy, Please let us know your requirements. Our team will do our best to help you.
1. Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory address is : No.15,Xinfeng Road, Fangqian Industrial Park,Wuxi,214000, Jiangsu Province, China.
2. How can i get to your factory?
A: a.High speed rail: we are near wuxi east station, from shanghai hongqiao railway station to us only 28 minutes.
b. Airplane: Wuxi airport.
3. If i will need to stay in your place for few days, is that possible to book the hotel for me?
A: It’s always my pleasure, we have four star hotel near our office, super-high value with competitive price.
4. What is your minimum order quantity, can you send me samples?
A: Our minimum quantity is 1 set, as our product is machinery equipment, it’s difficult to send you samples, however, we can send you catalog, warmly welcome you to come visit our company.
5. Which level of quality are your products?
A: We have got CE and ISO certificate so far.
6. What is the delivery time of your machine?
A: In general, the delivery time of our machine is about 15-20 working days.
We AJMS get ISO9001 certificates and our products with Europe CE certificates, apply patent for our products.
Please feel free to send us your detailed requirements, you would be satisfied with our service.
WUXI AJMS FILTER MACHINERY CO.,LTD
Contact person: Rose Ni
Tel: +86 0510 88522036
If our activated carbon filter cartridge equipment meet your wishes, we look forward to working with you.Carbon Filter Cartridge Machine manufacturers
Discussions sur l'emulation Arcade : neogeo, cps1, cps2, cps3, mame, model 2, model 3, system 16, system 22...
1 message • Page 1 sur 1